Tuesday, October 25, 2005


close to daily i come home to a new fax. generally, it's a somewhat complete outline of the material to be covered for various classes at any of my five schools. one of my shogakko's, however, is always a far cry from "somewhat complete." and i tell you what, if the only hint about a lesson plan i'm getting before i show up at a school is, "mother finger," why not just write the whole thing in kanji? ha!

and on a totally different note, i was driving home from hagi the other night and witnessed quite a sight; alas, i was driving and without camera. an ambulance, with sirens blaring and lights flashing came flying around a corner at what must of been, well, at least close to 40 km/h. i was actually really upset i didn't have my camera because here was the image: a slow ambulance literally holding up a procession of some six semi-trucks and countless cars. it was quite a sight, and i suppose some might argue risk of accident due to careless, life-saving speeds. if that be the case, i will make sure my worst injury over here isn't so bad that i don't have a few hours to kill before making it to the hospital...Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WEINSTEIN...what can I say

There was a old man called Weinstein
Quite frankly he's not really an 'Einstein'
Hes running a race,
Thinking he'll out do me for pace
I think he'll end up quite red in the face

There was an old man called Dave
My god does he rant and rave
When the race is all done
He'll claim it's just fun
But the loss will be a boot in the bum

Sorry mate - Ive got self control. But why do I need it - I'll beat you hung over - You lanky overgrown beast of a man :-)!

7:37 AM  
Blogger megan said...

just yesterday a damn police car (with lights flashing, sirens blaring, the works) made me late for work. It was going *maybe* 50 km/hr when the usual flow of traffic is just under 80. jesus christ.

2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home