Thursday, April 13, 2006


okay, so there is a story to this pic. we didn't know any of the nihonjin here at the beginning of the evening. i recently learned a couple japanese jokes, so naturally, someone challenged me to go try them out. a few beers later and i approached them. in japanese i told them, "excuse me, i'm a foreigner and japanese sounds like greek to me, but the futon blew away and the cat is lying on the ground! please help me!" which of course sounds a lot cooler and more funny nihongo de. anyway, instead of laughter, i got looks of concern and before i knew it, they sat me down and starting giving me more food and more beer. soon, we were all over there enjoying their generosity...i will miss the hanami Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Turning Japanese said...

What was the 'futon' sentence you know? I want to learn it. That was soooo funny. Good on you for rising to the dare!

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home